August 17, 2013

I'm Going to London!

I was trying to think of a clever title for this post but excitement got the better of me.  In Oct I'll be flying to London for a week!  I'm a bit overwhelmed right now, so I haven't started compiling a list of Must See Places.  A day up at Oxford is high on the list, with a stop-and-gawk at the Bodleian library.  I'm really looking forward to checking out the V&A, too, which has been on my wish list for over a decade.  And art!

What's hilarious are the weather warnings.  It sounds exactly like Seattle in Oct.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! I haven't been to London in ages and somehow have never been to the V&A. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I plan to have a blast. It may be a quick run through the V&A, as much as that's possible, but I do want to see it!

      Delete

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...