August 27, 2015

Boring News

I took my car to the shop this morning, and they estimate it will take a week and a half to fix.  Holy moly.  I don't have the official estimate yet, so haven't been able to check when work can start.  The shop didn't look busy, though.  And I figured out how to get a rental car through insurance. I tend to be a "figure it all out at once" person, so doing things in sequential steps throws me off a bit.

I also finished a week of methylprednisolone, a corticosteroid.  Not nearly as interesting as the "meth" makes it sound.  My response is supposed to help narrow down future treatments.  In the meantime, I'm waiting for the hot and cold flashes, pred sweats and generally weirdness to stop.  After one day off I'm already feeling better though.

I did walk up to the park today, and read for a little bit.  It's getting chilly in the evenings so I can tell autumn is on its way.  The Pacific Northwest is having terrible wildfires so rainy cool weather is most welcome.  It is sad to see the days ending so much earlier--it's getting dark by 8pm!  But come December, when it's dark by 4pm, I'll dream of these long days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...