February 1, 2011

Change of Plans

Mr Simplicity got the axe
I had been contemplating whipping up a robe by Valentine's Day but then the recipient couldn't decide whether he wanted to continue our relationship.  That's not the kind of relationship I want to be in so I told him not to bother trying to decide.  So the robe is nixed.

I have everything cut out and ready for a jacket, along with an exposé post on my terrible sewing circa 2006.  There's also a mockup for a jumper that's been stewing for a couple years now.  I just found chocolate brown velvet for trim :D

I've been having some nerve pinching in my right arm/hand due to muscle tension but it seems ok to sew.  If I can just get some energy I'll be good to go!  


3 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear about the guy. Glad you didn't suffer the Sweater Curse, though. Now you can devote your sewing time to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Slapdash Sewist
    Thanks. We were together 2 years, you'd think he could commit by then.

    Very true about the sweater curse! My time is all mine, bwahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The Slapdash Sewist
    Thanks. We were together 2 years, you'd think he could commit by then.

    Very true about the sweater curse! My time is all mine, bwahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...