August 24, 2016

Jake Update

Jake is doing better! Prednisolone is magic: it shrunk the nasty thing growing in his nasal passage and throat. His breathing sounds almost unobstructed and he got his squeak back :) It's also boosted his appetite so he's gained weight. All the treats he's getting certainly help!

More treats pls
I don't know how much time steroids will buy him but I'll take it. Last weekend I thought he had about one good week left. Now it may be more like weeks. I'm taking advantage of that time by doing perfectly wonderfully average things with Jake.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! He looks like my cat Harley. Gotta love black and white cats -- they're the cutest.

    Glad he's doing better!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...