December 6, 2010

Disappointed

I thought I'd found a nice man to share my life with.  Instead...I don't know.  He's no longer kind to me, doesn't think of me, just takes me for granted.  Many friends were checking in and making sure I was ok after hitting my head.  Not him.

I know people have difficult times in life but that doesn't have to make for an unkind person.  It should bring out one's empathy.  I'm tired of men becoming hard and insensitive to me, ending whatever relationship we had.  I'm an open-hearted person and feel deceived when this happens.

We live in a world full of evil but I'd hoped that my little corner of it was safer.  Obviously I was wrong.  Again.

1 comment:

  1. This sucks, and I'm sorry to hear it. I think being able to let each other know you care---consistently, over time---is one of the most important parts of a relationship. If it vanishes (or worse, the caring itself vanishes) I think it becomes be very hard to go on.

    Not that I know much about relationships, other than my own. I wish you the best, however things work out.

    I also hope your head is getting better! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...