May 24, 2011

Blouse Fitting

Well, I got the blouse basted together, the dart tucks sewn, and the fit was bad.  Not irredeemable, but not fitting a normal human being.  The raglan sleeves need darts at the neckline, are too wide in general, the back seam needs contoured and I may nip in the waist.  That would take it into the realm of wearable.  I'm very disappointed.

I pinned the trim to it and it looks ok, but nothing special.  I may just sew it as a plain white blouse.

My arm and shoulder pain have been much worse, I'm less able to use my right arm, so the project is on hold.  My life is on hold, really, due to the pain.  I'm afraid, for my present and my future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...