November 22, 2010

Snow Day

We're having freakishly cold weather, for here, which means snow!  The temp dropped this morning and snow stuck just in time for the morning commute.  It's kept snowing all day--inconceivable!

View

←The view from my window just as big fat flakes started falling.

The entire sky has gone white, and snow keeps falling.  Usually the sky is gray in Seattle.















Holly

Winter City View
Summer City View






















I got a super warm winter coat, rated -30 to 0F by Lands' End (shows what a chilly girl I am! it's ~30F).  They won't let me show an image of it, so a description: it's knee length down with diamond-shaped channels and a faux fur trimmed hood.  Nice and warm :)  At least when worn with silk long johns, lined gloves, scarf, and my ever-dependable waterproof Timberlands.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...