March 4, 2011

Guilt

Lately I haven't had the energy to sew.  I was feeling guilty about it, that if I just pushed myself I could.  Then last night I realized I'm in a lot of pain so maybe I should cut myself some slack.  It's hard to read about the wonderful things other people are making and remember that I'm sick.  I look ok, I manage to get out with friends, but everything is harder.  I'm also always sick, so this is my normal, and I forget how not normal I am.

It's sunny today, after a rainstorm yesterday, and I wish I could take a walk today.  It's still relatively early and it might happen, but I'll try not to beat myself up if it doesn't.  I'd like nothing better than to have the energy to go for a walk and try to replace my broken phone.  For now I'll settle for snuggling with my kitty.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel and wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. I do think you should cut yourself slack though as you said. life is what it is. you do what you can, which is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) It was a tough day all round, but ended with a friendly neighbor visiting. So that's the part I'm trying to remember.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...