October 16, 2010

Getting Things Done

Really the title should be Not Getting Things Done, since that's what I've been busy doing.  I haven't been feeling well; a normal-for-me flare of muscle pain but tough to deal with regardless.  One thing people don't tell you about chronic pain is that you get used to feeling the way you do, good or bad, so a negative change takes adjustment all over again.

I have a sewing group meeting today which should be fun if can get my act together for it.  It will be a good chance to finish off the 1930s blouse, finally.  It's frustrating to want to work on projects, and I have a pile of them, but not have the energy to do so.  This blog doesn't seem to be pushing me to complete things faster than I did before, I just have more guilt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...