February 25, 2013

Tiny Baby FO

I attended a friend's baby shower on Saturday and knitted baby mittens for it.  These were cute, used yarn I had on hand (the yarn shop didn't seem to want to sell me any!), and were happily received.  I hope they're one of those happy small objects that are used over and over and make life better.

Plum lacy baby mittens, with I-cord connecting them

All wrapped up for the party

This was by far the most fun baby shower I've ever been to.  It started at 4pm with little sandwiches and cupcakes, as well as a punch bowl full of Manhattans!  I didn't get home until 9.  A great time with friends, male and female, and a fun celebration for the soon to be parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...