June 17, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

But what to replace it with?  The big downside, for me, is the inability to easily switch between readers.  Such is 21st Century, First World life ; )

I started using feedly, I find its pared-back layout pleasing.  Feedly also recommends new blogs for you, though the recommendations based on readership makes me itchy as only popularity contests can.

Then I checked out Bloglovin, which is good in a whole different way.  Initially, I thought Bloglovin was opening a new tab for each post.  If I wanted to do that, I'd do it myself!  Then I realized that you can navigate the blog, and between blogs, from that tab.  I do like being able to read the blog on the author's site.

You can follow my blog with Bloglovin  (I have to post this to claim my own blog).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...