June 6, 2013

Where the Black Sheep Gather


In two weeks I'll be heading to the Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene, OR, my first fiber festival road trip!  My mom and I are making a weekend of it, and I'm pleased to say that we get along great and really enjoy time together.  She actually brought up the idea of a road trip to scout for a spinning wheel for me, and then BSG popped up as though it was meant to be.  I have a wheel, but it has enough problems that I'd really like a new(ish) wheel to get seriously spinning on.

I've chatted with some amazing knitters about meeting up there, which will be fantastic!  There are spinning circles, too, so I'm looking forward to chatting about and trying out different wheels.  If you'll be at BSG in Eugene, let me know.  I'd love to try to meet up with as many people as possible!


I spun up a bobbin of thicker wool and plied it, just enough to make a warm cushy hat for next winter :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...