June 25, 2011

Life, Quilt

Some things have gone well in my life, others haven't.  I have a new good friend and we see each other weekly or so.  Last weekend we went to a cabaret show--so much fun!  This weekend has some good plans as well.  I miss having a local best girlfriend.  Haven't had one since high school, though, so I should be used to it by now.

I have been making progess on the baby quilt.  Most of the basic horizontal and vertical line quilting is done, so is outlining some borders.  Now to do detailed quilting of the blocks and borders.  I also haven't decided on a marking technique; maybe water soluble marker.  My free motion quilting is terrible so I'm doing as much with the feed dogs up as possible.

I'm still adjusting to the loss of function in my dominant arm.  'Nuff said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...