October 23, 2010

No Couch For Me

When I have better business sense than the custom couch guy, it's time to get out!  Yes, I really really wanted a couch that would fit my body and be comfortable.  I was willing to pay $2k for it!  What I got was a 30yo frat guy who can't be serious and sees reasonable timelines as threats :p

Please do not do business with Ameer Radwan at Couch, Seattle.  He just doesn't care about his customers.  He has no motivation to correct problems.  He's miserable to work with!  I'd prefer to contact the factory myself and place an order, and avoid his markup, mistakes and utter lack of motivation.  Seattle Home Company has good reviews and apparently also does custom couches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thanks for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...